MYTH & FAQ
- Father of the Nation
- Responsible for Pakistan
- 55 Crores to Pakistan
- Belligerence of Muslims
- Sufficient for everybody's Need, not for Greed
- Nobel Peace Prize
- Quotation of Customer
- Seven Social Sins
- Gandhi's 11 Vows
- Scrawny Man?
- Was Gandhi a Saint?
- His Tradition Carried On?
- Was Indira Gandhi Related to Gandhi?
- Nonviolence According to Gandhi
- Inventor of Nonviolence?
- Is Nonviolence Hard to Practice?
- What is Satyagraha?
- Is Nonviolent Action Easiest Way?
- Nonviolence Works?
- Myth about Gandhi's Nonviolent Action
- Solving Unemployment
- Advocating Vegetarianism?
- What do Gandhi think about Christianity?
- Why Gandhiji was against Violence?
- Gandhiji, you have said that men who do not work, eat stolen food. What does it mean?
- Gandhi's letter to the Viceroy regarding the sentence of death to Bhagat Singh
- Gandhi And The Black People of South Africa By James d Hunt
- Resistance To The Soul: Gandhi And His Critics - By Michael F. Plotkin
(Complete Book available online)
SPITTING AT THE SUN
(Assassination of Gandhi :
Facts vs. Falsehood)
About This Book
Written by :Chunibhai Vaidya
Translated by :Ramesh Dave
Printed by : Umiya Offset,
Ahmedabad - 380 014,
First Published :
Printed and Published by :
Ahmedabad - 380 001
About This Book
Written by : Mark Shepard
I.S.B.N : 0-938497-19-7
Copyright : © 1990, 1996, 2001, 2002 Mark Shepard
All rights reserved.
Permission is granted to copy or reprint for any noncommercial use.
Earlier versions of this book were published in booklet form by Simple Productions, Arcata, California, 1990, and in ebook form by Simple Productions, Los Angeles, 2001. This is the first paperback edition.
Ordering: Print-on-demand distributors of this book include Replica Books (Baker & Taylor). It can be ordered through most U.S. booksellers, but not from the publisher
Other Useful Links
Seven Social Sins
Politics without Principle
Wealth Without Work
Pleasure Without Conscience
Knowledge without Character
Commerce without Morality
Science without Humanity
Worship without Sacrifice
Source: - Young India, 22-10-1925
Read Excerpts from : Chapter 7 - Seven Deadly Sins - Page 87 to 93
Title : Principle Centered Leadership
Author : Stephen R. Covey
Publisheded by : Simon & Schuster Ltd.,
West Garden Place,
London W2 2AQ
GANDHI - An Effective Leader and Manager
Use the buttons to play, Pause, Stop, browse slides, sound on/off and View Fullscreen